Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trafalgar Square and The National Gallery

Today I went to my first class, "Going Freelance". The workload does not seem overwhelming, and the main assignment will really help me when I'm ready to get a job. All in all-I'm happy with the class so far.

After class I went to Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery.  Trafalgar square was nice-filled with tourists though-I guess I am one too. The Gallery was impressive, but their artwork only went up to the 19th century. I would have really enjoyed a modern and contemporary art section. Again, the guards got to sit down, and they have ropes keeping people back from the paintings everywhere-wish they would implement that at the Smithsonian.
I often take pictures of buildings when I don't know what they are. 
 Horse Guards Parade building ...possibly
 One of the guards
 The other guard
I liked the small little building in the middle
 Trafalgar Square
 Giant ship in the bottle
 National Gallery and St Martin in the Fields Church
 Trafalgar Square- the sun came out

1 comment:

  1. Love the Trafalgar Square Pics. Especially of the fountain. Glad your first class went well.

    ReplyDelete