Monday, October 4, 2010

Random day

Today I went to school for an introduction to the course. I found out I'll be a little bit busier than I thought with classwork, and might not get to travel as much as I wanted to. The good thing is that I'll be getting experience working on a paper and an online paper. After class I walked down the street to the post office, wandered around a bit and came home. So the photos today are just random.

The Elephant at Elephant & Castle -the area where I live
A view of the college-much nicer inside 

Some old taxis. I just love that they still use the old style. 

Old and the New. The old building is the Cuming Museum, opened in 1906. Showcases the collections of the Cuming family and displays the history of the Southwark area. 

An example of some of the redevelopment in this area. Similar to where I live in DC, the city is trying to rejuvenate the area. This building is about 40 stories of luxury apartments. The building also has its own wind turbines.

My dorm building!


1 comment: