Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tate Britain

One of the journalists was doing an article on the possibility of the arts funding getting cut during all the budget cuts. A lot of the museums and other galleries are free because they get funding right now. So I was sent off to the Tate Britain, White Chapel Gallery, and two theatres. Not sure why they needed me to go to four different places so they could use  one picture...four different places on different sides of the city, and when I was trying to find the last one (soho theatre) they were bugging me to get the pictures in. I think they need to refine their photo requests. ANYWAY, I enjoyed going to the Tate Britain again. could not take pictures in the gallery, and could not go inside the theatre.


 Special Exhibit 




really neat mirror in the modern art, first of all you're upside down, and when you get close it's really hard to look at, hurts your eyes. so cool.


A bonus of the Thames with the sun setting

No comments:

Post a Comment