Sunday, October 24, 2010

Notting Hill

This morning I started my day with a Vintage Wedding Fair. It was nice, but I didn't find anything I really liked. After the fair, I didn't know what to do , so I walked up Portobello road, which runs on Saturday so it was nice and quiet and there was a stall here and there. I was determined to find some wedding jewelry so I checked out some shops on Oxford St. but I shopped till I dropped, didn't find anything, and came back exhausted. I think I need to find another vintage/antique section, or check out Portobello road on an On day with that in mind.

The venue that the Vintage Wedding Fair was taking place

Pink door! cute!

 Since I can't go to Italy, I'm finding good Italian food here instead

An elephant leftover from the London Elephant Parade!

http://www.elephantparadelondon.org/

London's all ready for Christmas
 a giant sparkly shoe at Selfridge's new Shoe Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment