Monday, September 13, 2010

So close

Three more days till I take off for London. Just for my own record, even though ya'll know, I thought I'd post the pictures of my engagement ring.
Alex proposed on September 3, 2010 after we arrived into my apartment from picking him up at the airport.


I absolutely love it. He did a great job. I love that it's so unique and special. What a great surprise. I love him.


Anyway, as for London, I'm all packed-again...with a few adjustments. Everything's set as far as arriving and housing. I already booked my bus ticket to head off to Wales the day after I arrive. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. "freshers festival" is the week of the 27th..so a whole week of orientation (tuesday is study abroad day stuff) and classes start Oct. 4th. I got lots of free time!

    ReplyDelete