Thursday, September 30, 2010

Adventurous walk

I took a walk down a different street today thinking I would just wind around and find a small park or an interesting street. As I continued to walk I ended up taking a turn north. I started to go through a park and then realized I could see the London Eye. I thought, it must not be far if I could see it, so I tried to simply follow it. Well the buildings got taller, but I must've had a good sense of direction because I was able to walk to the London Eye. It was fun to just walk around the streets, have no idea where I am, but to come to the correct final destination. Here are a few shots of the walk, the London Eye, and Big Ben.

What I thought were stepping stones turned out to be gravestones


 such a little door, for a little person?

 London Eye


Big Ben





2 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you...you MUST visit Queen Mary's Rose Gardens in Regent's Park. Do it before it gets too cold. There probably won't be many flowers left, but it's a wonderful place. On more than one occasion I spent the afternoon there reading! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little door for little driver, big door for big carriage? Pictures make me feel like I'm there. Mission accomplished?

    ReplyDelete