Wednesday, September 22, 2010

nothing exciting today

So I came back to London today. Got some more things for my room and life... some necessities, food, soap...ect.

The rest of my evening will be for resting, but  I'm trying desperately to get on the right sleep schedule, so I'll stay up and watch a movie. Maybe the Back to the Future trilogy will keep me occupied for a few hours


My room's set up...nothing like my apartment in DC, but it will do for 3 months




Julliet bought me a paper tree to grow because she knows I can't keep plants alive.


yay It's starting to sprout!!! I love it.


few hours later...and apparently it's not done blooming yet.



2 comments:

  1. LOL Love the paper tree. Don't forget to water it. ha ha We haven't killed the frog yet. Dad is very confused about the feeding schedule. He keeps asking me what day to feed Frogger and doesn't he get more food? Love the room, and the bears look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Your place looks so nice/cozy! I cant wait to see more of London when you start having adventuuures! & I'm glad you love the tree hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete