Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm here!



My adventures have finally begun. It started with a three hour flight delay out of Newark, NJ. I was exhausted, but couldn't sleep too well on the plane, so I am very jetlagged today. I was driven to my housing, got my room, and dumped my things. A little bit later I went out to the 99p store to get some basics for cheap. I also got a cell, and some sheets. I got a bit lost doing all of this, but I made it back. The Pope ruined my chances of getting a cab because the bridges were closed?

Inside the room. The bed is on hinges to use the storage underneath.
















bathroom

view outside the window

There's a chance that tall building in the middle is my school. But I'm not sure. 



I'm off to bed now. I'm heading to Wales tomorrow to see the family. I will post pictures of the room decorated in a week or so. 

1 comment:

  1. In the last picture you have posted, the building on the left is LCC!

    ReplyDelete