Tuesday, September 28, 2010

photos today!

Today was the Study Abroad Welcome Day, so although I'm still not feeling 100%, I was able to attend and finally meet some people. Part of the day included a tour focused on finding the lesser-known secrets of London. We spent most of the time in the High Holborn area which is apparently where anything to do with Law takes place. I made it through the tour and even to my free traditional pint and then had to head home and rest. Like I said, it was great to meet people, but a little bit difficult to socialize while losing my voice-fun stuff.

Here are some shots from the tour:  (kind of makes the world of Harry Potter not seem so unusual)



  Apparently they always wear these traditional robes and wigs in court...so strange. 



Visiting a church 

 The church where The Da Vinci Code was filmed. Built in the 1100s. 

1 comment: