Monday, December 6, 2010

Liverpool-Beatlemania!

I really enjoyed my day trip to Liverpool. First I went to see "The Beatles Story" - a museum about the Beatles. They had some neat artifacts and some replica rooms of important places in the story of the Beatles. After the museum, I took the Magical Mystery Tour. The tour guide knew a lot about the Beatles, and we saw some cool places like birthplaces and childhood homes, and places from songs. I'm glad I got to see the city where they grew up! It must be so cool to live there.

Replica stage of the Cavern Club 

Penny Lane!

The bus! embarrassing but awesome!


 John Lennon lived down this street for a bit

House where George Harrison was born-so strange that normal people live there now! how crazy!

"oh hey guys...um"

"what are you all looking at!?"

The street name that George Harrison used to check into hotels with

No comments:

Post a Comment