Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Natural History Museum

I've been busy finishing up my classes, and working hard on the Arts London News  ...but I'm doing a photo story on the Ice Rink set up next to the Natural History museum, so when I get too cold, I've been heading into the Natural History Museum. It is nice to visit it many times, so I don't feel rushed through the whole museum. Really enjoyed the Dinosaur exhibit-quite fascinating. The science museum is right next door as well-so I'll be checking that out soon.

Neat entrance area-get to ride the escalator into the "center of the Earth"

Moon rock! (not sure why its in a pyramid?)

Older part of the building-beautiful

skeleton of a baby monkey thing

rawr.

really awesome moving scary t-rex. 

GIANT whale.

love elephants. had to take a picture. this one's huge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment