Friday, April 12, 2013

My new plant!

I don't usually get plants because, well, I kill them. Not on purpose, but I am just terrible at keeping them alive. I saw this one in the 'home depot-like' store, and had to have it. It's just so funky, and I've never seen anything like it. I hope I can keep it alive! Anyway, it's called Calynopsis and most of my search results have come up in German. I finally found a link about it, but I am still looking for care instructions. 


Here is the link: Calynopsis . It was apparently bred, and there seems to be nothing much else like it. I will have to dig a little deeper for care instructions. 

In the meantime, I'm a teensy bit inspired to try and grow some of my own herbs on the patio. I don't know if this is easy or not, but I use Basil a lot. Would be nice to have some fresh. Might have to wait till it's a little bit warmer. 

Anyway, here are a couple of photos I snapped of the plant this afternoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment