Friday, June 17, 2011

In other news

The following are some photos from the past week or so that I've taken on the side.

So funny story. My editor informed me of a naked bicycle ride that was to happen last Saturday at 6 pm. I had work till 7 and dashed out of there as fast as I could to see if I could get there in time if it was still going on. Well I was way late, and got way lost, and discovered the real chinatown, where it was 100% chinese. Not anything like the touristy overcrowded Canal street. It's not that we haven't ventured a little bit deeper into Chinatown before, but certainly not this deep. Honestly, I could have been in China. The following three photos are from this adventure until I finally got directions to my destination.







Today I went along with the staff photographer on two assignments. The first was a portrait of an author at her home. The building was really awesome has you can see....that is the lobby. 


And on the way to the second assignment, we passed some old style garden apartments.



Look forward to more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment